Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Gratitude Diaries




All Done or Nah?

Nah! My sister called today to tell me about her “study abroad” adventures this summer. She had many interesting stories about exploring Europe including one about an eerie night in a hotel in Paris. As we laughed and made plans to explore the world together, I had a burst of energy and motivation. I’ve completed my 21 Days of Gratitude, and unfortunately, I haven’t completely broken the negativity habit. But the good news is I truly understand what it takes to remain thankful on any given day, and I will continue my gratitude diaries. However, I know it won’t always be easy to embrace gratitude every single day. But I believe it will be highly effective. There are different levels and degrees of gratitude—I plan to explore them all! LOL. I believe that gratefulness can be a synonym for hopefulness. When we are thankful for what we have, hope, faith, and love are automatic byproducts. No matter what we face in life, there is always hope in the eternal fact that things can and will definitely change. Nothing stays the same. Therefore, there is always the possibility of improvement no matter the situation. And with enough faith and determination, nothing is impossible.



Days 19-21

“Today, I’m grateful for hope, faith, love, and a refreshed perspective on life.”

No comments: