Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Gratitude Diaries



21 Days of Gratitude

All of us have annoying habits we’d like to break. So for the next 21 days I’ve decided to rid myself of such a habit.  I hate my annoying habit of finding the negative side of every situation. I decided to challenge myself for the next 21 days to see if I can break my negativity. I am dedicating 21 days of this blog to be grateful for one thing, each day for (at least) 21 days. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of the end of my negativity habit. 

As I reflect over the year 2013, the Christmas holiday instantly comes to mind. I had so much fun seeing my family this Christmas. The previous Christmas, I spent the holiday with friends. By the time I got together with family members in Macon, Georgia again, it was super hard not to be overly excited to see them! Today, I’m so grateful for having an awesome family to spend the holidays with! I’ve taken them for granted for so many years, but my family (especially my mom) has brightened so many of my holidays with singing, dancing, eating, fun and laughter.


 Day 1
 


“Today, I’m grateful for my family.” 










No comments: