Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fall-Winter Protective Style





Recently I used TRESemmé Naturals Nourishing Conditioner with aloe vera extract and avocado oil for the first time. I have seen many YouTube videos about this conditioner, and I had my suspicions. I didn’t know if it would do well on my 4a-type (coily) hair. However, I’ve been getting many compliments on my hair! I styled my hair by twisting it into mini twists. This is my go-to style for the fall and winter. I used pure Shea butter along with my Cantu Shea Butter to get these results. My hair is soft and stretched. I still have to keep these coily strands moisturized at night by spraying with water, sealing with shea butter, and re-twisting any twist that begins to unravel. I then place a satin scarf on, and hit the sack. I have to say . . . this just works! I watched YouTube Vlogger Alicia James to get this look.





Happy fall hair!!! Let me know if you find any great styles for natural hair during for this season.

Tee

No comments: