Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ugghh. . .Bad Hair Days!

Hi guys,

I was in a little funk earlier so I decided to do something about my hair! I went to church today,  and my hair was a mess (I pulled it off by wearing a bun). The bad hair day was getting to me so I knew it was time for a wash day. Also, a bad hair day is the perfect time to do some experimenting. First, I followed some of my YouTube friends' advice and did a deep conditioner with mayo, egg, honey, and coconut oil. I put the conditioner in my hair after my clay hair wash.

One of my favorite natural hair/beauty vloggers is Naptural85. I decided to try her winter wash-and-go method. I know right? It's still summer! But I'm preparing for the fall guys! I got all my fall clothes this weekend and everything. I just need another leather biker jacket (it's on the way). And some cool leather boots. Anyhoo, I'll post the results of this conditioning treatment and the wash-and-go method later. See ya!

Tee



No comments: