Saturday, August 18, 2012

It's Been a Long Week. . .


Hi guys!

This week has been super busy! When I say super, I mean SUPER! On Monday, my daughter returned to school as a 10th grader! Yay! I spent last weekend (and last week), buying clothes, school supplies, lunches, etc. I attended information day at my daughter's school. Then I kept going back to the store to purchase items on our back-to-school checklist. Whew! It's hard to believe it's all done. Anyhoo, it was a successful week back to school for my little Robyn. My daughter and I both are trying out some trendy, vintage styles (I'll post pics later). And I almost forgot that I promised pictures of the results of my clay wash and deep condition. Here is how my hair looked at the end of one night last week as I was posting a pic on Facebook (I had to show how cute my little Robyn Poo was on her first day back to school).

I finally got a chance to unwind a little today. But  I had to take a few moments to show my blog some love. I want to leave you with these few little nuggets as a little food for thought. Life is full of the chores we all have to do; for instance, back-to-school shopping, hair stuff, buying groceries, cooking, doing the laundry, opening mail, cleaning the house, etc. However, we don't have to dread any of it. We can turn everything we do into a party! Life is what you make it, and for most of us, a chunk of our time is spent doing chores. I've decided to make the most of every moment, even when I'm doing mundane everyday activities. So go ahead and liven up your chores! Put on your favorite song, do a dance, laugh out loud. . .it's okay. Have a good time! You deserve it. 

So what are you doing now? No matter what it is, be sure you are doing it with your own personal spunk. Make every moment count! I gotta run guys. See ya.

Tee

No comments: